Hi all,

This is something that's been bothering me for a long time, and I thought I'd ask the list if there's any solution:

How do I PERMANENTLY get rid of the damn "Adobe Acrobat PDF Maker" Toolbar in Word (v11.1 for Mac OS X)?

If I go to Tools -> Customize -> Customize Toolbars Menus, I can UNcheck the stupid Adobe Acrobat toolbar -- or even delete it but that only lasts until I quit Word. When I launch it again, it's back. Gah.

I never asked for this toolbar in the first place, and I can't seem to figure out how to banish it.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY