I'm actually not exactly sure, but that's what Leo Laporte has always
said to callers on his technology radio show. I made sure to clean out
every trace of spyware before upgrading, so I don't know what might
have happened if I hadn't.

Brad

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:00:03 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> However, if you have any spyware on
> your computer before you start the SP2 install the consequences can be
> disastrous.
> What sort of "disastrous" consequences could we expect to see?
>
> All the best,
>
> Lawrence
>
> "žaes ofereode - žisses swa maeg"
>
> http://lawrenceyates.co.uk

Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
my blog: http://augmentedfourth.blogspot.com
Life would be so much easier if only (3/2)^12=(2/1)^7.