I am experiencing a minor GPO issue: I start GPO before opening Finale (2005 Mac - OS X) but Finale says it cannot find the expected GPO Studio 1 through 4 that I have defined as Finale's MIDI out. In Finale's MIDI setup menu, the GPO studios are italicized, however, there are new, non-italicized listings there, and as soon as they are chosen, everything works as expected. This only takes a moment to correct, as I start Finale for the first time, but I'm wondering if I've overlooked something or have set something up incorrectly to produce this result.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Chuck

Chuck Israels