Hi group,
    I had the following problem a couple of years ago and can't find the answer to it in my saved "Help" archieves. Can anyone help me?
 Am using Fin 2003 and Win98 2nd edition.  When I save as to a PDF file, the printout shows lines around a graphic here and there.  They look like they may be part of a box around the graphic (top and left side, not around the graphic entirely).
 I had to redo a graphic now and then and am wondering if the lines are from a previous graphic that wasn't placed exactly where the last one was.
 These lines don't show on the moniter......just on the printout of the PDF file.  The printout of the Finale file is fine also.
 Any help would surely be appreciated.
Thanks,
 George Ports