On Apr 13, 2005, at 9:15 AM, A-NO-NE Music wrote:

d. collins / 05.4.13 / 02:13 AM wrote:

Go to Page Layout tool, Page Size, and redefine your pages.

Come to think of it, I have always thought they should be dynamically
linked. Is there any scenario that I don't know when you want Page Setup
set to one way while Page Layout set to the other?

If you ever want to print 2-up (say, two pages of 8.5x11 on one sheet of 11x17) you need to be able to have separate settings.

Likewise if you are printing a landscape format score, but you can only feed paper in Portrait (small edge first), you need to be able to set these two differently as well.

Christopher