Or the measure that the text is attached to is not visible in scroll view
but is in page view.

If you're lucky, this is a text block, and click the text tool will sprout a
handle on it.

But if you're unlucky enough for this to be an expression, this is what I
used to tell people on the phone:

Set the view percentage to fit the whole page on the screen.
Click the expression tool
Click each measure, until the unwanted expression sprouts a handle. Common
culprits are often above or below a time sig or key sig change...

On 4/24/05 8:09 PM, "Christopher Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
saith: