Dennis W. Manasco / 2005/05/05 / 03:30 AM wrote:

>(if they have Tiger-compatible
>versions yet) a directory rebuild with DiskWarrior and a directory
>and filesystem check with Tech Tool Pro.)

Yup, we are all waiting for DW 3.0.3 updater for Tiger compatibility.
Did you notice this maybe the first DW which is not new OS compatible?
Even DW2 was compatible with OSX back then.

TTP4.0.4 is Tiger ready, but I haven't read enough reports for me to try
by myself.  TTP did have a bad track record with new OS before (was it
OS8.1?) so I am playing safe :-)

Thanks!

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>