Don't know about entire new versions, but work continues apace on the jazz sample library, and the intention is to have that ready next month. That's what I hear from Gary, but I don't want to get anyone pissed off at me for telling tales out of school, or at Gary for not meeting his projected goal, if it doesn't arrive on schedule.

Chuck