I actually had better luck programming the double-click to be screen-specific instead of window-specific. (Since my Finale windows are always maximized, it doesn't make any difference to me, but I couldn't get the screen specific shortcut to work.)

Anyway, it's the same principle as QuicKeys in OS 9. I'm sure this is the first shortcut you programmed when you first got QuicKeys (or close to it!) so programming the same thing in iKey shouldn't take long to figure out.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY