You can use either my Settings Scrapbook or Mass Copy plugins for this, too.

Unfortunately, Finale by itself does not do a complete job of copying custom lines between docs. For example, custom arrowheads do not appear to be correctly copied. My plugins support more (if not completely all) custom line features.

Chuck Israels wrote:
Hi Guys and Gals,

What do you think of this?

In order to get a custom smart shape library from document to document, make a document which has all custom smart shapes attached to one measure, copy that measure into a new document (template, whatever) and then delete the unwanted measure. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but Bill Duncan suggested it to Greg Hamilton, and I think it should work.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836