Larry Kent wrote:
I downloaded the Toccata and Fughetta fonts, but I can't figure out how to display any of the "notational effects" shown on the Sample Page (or any medieval or any other differences from Maestro, for that matter). What am I missing?

Thanks.

Larry Kent
Tampa, FL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

First, set the Notehead font to the relevant font, either globally through Document Settings, or with a staff style. Then, if for example, you want a line of black square notation, create a long bar in something like 18/1 time (for an 18-note phrase, obviously), and enter the notes as semibreves. Use the Note Shpae Tool in Special Tools to change the semibreve noteheads to your choice. Or, you can change noteheads with the Mass Mover tool.

Owain