On 10 Jun 2005, at 8:57 AM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

Would anyone else use this? Or does most everyone here use Finale only as a
post-composition tool?

I compose directly into Finale. But I'm not 100% sure I understood the scope of what you're suggesting.

If your "Speedy Fixed" would make it possible to insert notes *before* the existing notes in a measure, while leaving the existing notes locked to their current rhythmic positions, and automatically filling in the appropriate rests -- yeah, I'd use the **** out of that feature!

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]