Hi Hiro,

I'll do this the next time it starts to choke up, and I'll send you the report.

I don't have that Shark thing you mentioned in the next email, and that is getting out of my experience, but if you will "walk me through" some of this stuff when you have a free moment, I'll try to learn how to do these things. It is kind of interesting to learn how computers work. Anyway, let's wait to see what develops when I send you the sample. Then, if there's more to do, we can try to find a moment when we can talk on the phone and attempt to diagnose the problem.

I feel lucky to have found so many friends.

Thanks,

Chuck