On Jun 23, 2005, at 10:41 AM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Do I understand this correctly from the blurb on the MM site?

Does "Embeded Fonts" mean that when you send Finale files, all fonts that are in them will print correctly, whether or not they are installed in the system of the recipient of the files?

Sorry if this seems like a naive question, but you guys are habitually patient with my unfamiliarity with some of these things.

If I am reading this correctly, and the above is going to be true, that will helpful to me.

TIA.

Chuck

That will "be" helpful, I meant to type.  Ugggh.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836