Not sure about the question: in the first place a MIDI file isn't made from "sounds" it' s just computer code.

However, you could create a MIDI file which triggers your snazzy sounds and record the end product as a WAV or MP3 file, and post THAT and everyone would hear what you hear.

Or am I missing something obvious in your question?  I must be.

Ken