Brad,

I just tried to batch print via Finalescript making sure it was printing to
Adobe PDF as
opposed to my printer and it seemed to create two separate PDF files and put
them on the
desktop. I'm gonna have to remember this one...hope this helps.

-Rob

> In Finalescript, there's a ready-made script called "Batch
> printing".

I know and use this one quite a bit, but I haven't been able to make
it work for PDF printing in OSX.

> I don't know about Macs, but in Windows, printing to PDF is the
> same as printing to any other printer. I've done hundreds of
> files this way (music examples for a book).

Ah, so you *are* on Windows. Mac PDF printing is a bit trickier than
that. Have any Mac users on the list been able to print multiple PDFs
in one go?

Dr. Rob Deemer
Visiting Instructor of Composition
The University of Oklahoma

"There are three types of conductors: those who can count and those who can't."