Hi David,
In "Smart Slur Options," change the "Initial adjustment" from "Stretch"
to "Lift," and enter a reasonable value for "Maximum Lift" (l use 9
pt., but YMMV).
Cheers,
- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY
On 03 Jul 2005, at 8:01 PM, David W. Fenton wrote:
With the settings available in WinFin 2K3, is there a way to adjust
Engraver Slurs so that instead of vastly increasing the vertical arc
to avoid accidentals, instead, it moves the end point plus some
increase of arc?
I doubt it's possible, but I don't quite understand all the options
available.
It seems to me that too much of the adjustment to avoid things is
done with the arc and the control points, instead of just moving the
default slur shape vertically up or down a little to avoid whatever
is in the way.
Naturally, since I'm aware that there are later versions of Finale,
the settings may have been changed. If there are more options in
later versions, I'd like to hear about it, to add to my list of
"small fixes that may eventually add up to being worth upgrading."
--
David W. Fenton http://www.bway.net/~dfenton
David Fenton Associates http://www.bway.net/~dfassoc
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale