Try this:

Measure tool, click to the left of the first staff system to select all measures, choose edit measure attributes in the pull down menu and select a size to apply to all the measures (Finale's default is 600 evpus, if you are familiar with that special Finale measurement unit). That should work.

Chuck


On Jul 3, 2005, at 5:34 PM, Dragos Oltean wrote:

I open a new default document. All measure in system have same width
I make many adjustemnts to width's of meaures. Now I want to fix in system,
egal width to all measures, but i can't.
It's possible to make that with a command in Finale?

thanks,
Dragos






----

Home, no matter how far...
http://www.home.ro
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale


Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836
phone (360) 671-3402
fax (360) 676-6055
www.chuckisraels.com

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to