At 05:01 PM 7/6/2005, you wrote:
What use is there for this? Just to make it more Mac-like?

I use transparent windows all the time (see my other reply on this). Nothing to do with Macs, just a different way of using a GUI. It should be minimal work to make such an option available.

Actually, what I would love would be a vertical icon-menu on the left, each icon representing one tool, and giving a mouseover slide-out of the present toolbars.

Good idea. Kind of like Photoshop. I think a one key show/hide palettes like PS's Tab would be useful too.

• Custom keyboard shortcut sets, with the ability to assign your own
shortcuts to any menu item or action.

I sure would like that one!

Me too!

It's been a feature of Sib for some time, and you can save different sets of shortcuts as different House Styles. So you can tailor the program to multiple projects and it really saves a lot of time.

ken