List,

I just bought GPO and the Finale upgrade to 2006 (and another gig of RAM!). But I have a rather simple question:

With all of the talk about how processor/RAM intensive GPO is, I'd likely do most of my work routing MIDI through my MIDI keyboard (or maybe, sometimes, the Finale soundfonts). Later I'll switch the patches to GPO. But what if I want to do some editing or other simple work? Will I need to go through a whole rigamarole to reset patches? I'm thinking of the Instrument Window. It'd be nice if I could set the Instrument Window for my regular MIDI output, then another interface for GPO, then simply switch.

Am I in luck?

Or should I just sit on my hands and wait until FinMac 2006 comes out?

Andrew Levin