> Can anyone help me find this latest update? I scoured the GPO pages
 > and all I found was the update to the Kontakt player (to 1.1.8.3,
 > dated June), but no July 8 notation update.

That's the one.  The date is wrong.  It says June 15 but it's actually
July 8.  If you downloaded it between June 15 and July 7, you have to
download it again.

I don't know if the rest of you will have this problem, but when I downloaded the file via Firefox 1.06 for Mac the resulting zip file was corrupt and wouldn't unzip. Tried it three times. However, it downloads and works just fine using good ol' Internet Explorer.

YMMV.

Andrew Levin