Aaron Sherber / 2005/08/01 / 09:15 AM wrote:

>percussion, which require MIDI 10.

This is the one got me messed up yesterday.  Would you elaborate why
percussion needs to be ch10?  Un-pitched instrument reserved for ch10 is
only for GM protocol, and none of sampler including GPO should be
following this since GPO is not a GM device.

In another word, why ch10 has to be controlled only by velocity but
disables CC in Finale?  This just doesn't make sense to me, and it did
bit me heard since I didn't expect CC7 was set to 105 by HP.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>