Hi all,

After playing around some more, I've noticed a limitation which may have been obvious to others from the discussion, but which I hadn't realized.

We've already discussed the fact that any GPO slot can be mapped to any MIDI channel in the range of that instance of GPO. But the corollary is that no matter how you map things, GPO will only work with 8 MIDI channels out of any group of 16.

In other words, if you have a piece that uses MIDI channels 1-16, I dont think there's any way to get all 16 to playback through FinGPO. The first GPO instance will handle any 8 of those channels, but the second instance will only handle channels between 17-32.

Just something to keep in mind.

Aaron.