Not at all. I'm saying that it is a problem. You said you don't see it. Thats fine. Good for you. Enjoy Finale 2006.

But then you say you want to fix it. How? I've told MacSupport what has happened. What are YOU going to do to fix it? Or to get to the root of the problem?

Look, the original question was was it worth it to upgrade. I say no. If you have a system like Simon's, then go for it. Enjoy. If you have a lesser system, or have read in the Finale Forum of people with setups like yours having issues, then no. I'd say most of us Mac users are in the NO column right now.

I just want a music notation program that works well. So far, Finale 2006 for Mac is not working well. It's a step backwards if you use Mass Mover, which I do. A lot.

Simon Troup wrote:

As I said "The fact that I'm not getting this could be a clue as to what the problem
is.".

I'm really bored of this, you just want an argument.
Simon Troup