At 8/5/2005 12:01 PM, Bruce Hunter wrote:

>My shakuhachi font does not work in WinFin 2004 or QuattroPro8.
>
>Just to clarify, In finale, I can select the font, and it will temporarily
>display in a text box, but as soon as the page is scrolled, or another entry
>is made on the page, the text box display reverts to whatever was selected
>previously, or, the first font on my list which is Arial, can't remember,
>but I can check it, if that behavior is a clue.

Seems like a bug, but perhaps there is a work-around.

What if you set the default font to shakuhachi, then change the passages to Arial, or whatever.

When you scroll, does the font revert to shakuhachi?

Have you tried saving the document every time you changed font?

Phil Daley          < AutoDesk >
http://www.conknet.com/~p_daley