Hi all,

The chord tool is not working properly in 2006. I have not idea what to try in order to solve this.

All chords in earlier documents which are converted to 2006 appear correctly and are editable, but neither type into score, nor manual input will get any result, so you cannot enter a new chord - no insertion point appears. Old converted templates with no entries exhibit the same behavior.

Simon suggested that I might be good as a beta tester, but the fact that I've been using 2006 for about a week without having tried this tool suggests that I am not sufficiently through and organized to do that. I only find things as they occur in my normal work process. This is a big problem for me, and I'd welcome any suggestions.

Thanks,

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace