On 06 Aug 2005, at 3:04 PM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Darcy,

I opened a new default document in 2006 - still no chords available. Loaded my document options with the suitable fonts, but this seems not to be the problem. The tool is simply not responding. I'm baffled.

Maybe try deleting your preferences? Failing that, I dunno -- try a clean reinstall? (Remember to run the pre-installer.)

Many betas tested the chord tool and none of us found any problem with it, either in beta versions nor in the final release. There were no changes to the chord tool, so it should work just as it does in Fin2005.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY