Video interviews with Gary Garritan and GPO lead programmer Tom Hopkins:

http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=2289

I highly recommend the one with Tom Hopkins -- he begins the interview talking about the differences between GPO and the massive (and massively expensive) 300+ GB sample libraries used by film and TV pros, and ends by talking about how the saxophones were done in GPO Jazz/BIg Band.

Those saxophones sound GREAT, by the way. The saxophones in the GPO JABB set are by far the best I've heard from any sample library, even the massively expensive ones. I'm really looking forward to that library (even though I can't really afford it right now).

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY