Gary Griffiths wrote:

Thank you Darcy and Hiro - Yes I have tried reducing that, no change. Also
tried reducing volume in instrument list window and Base Velocity in
Playback options (what is the difference in these two settings?) and volume
in Windows sound Properties. Shouldn't these all be overridden by dynamic
expressions anyway? I have fiddled around now quite a lot and still seems to
be no logic to when it distorts.
Yes, I have exactly the same results. It is really maddening. There is no rhyme or reason to it. It seems like a binary thing. Sometimes it puts out the WAV files with normal amplitudes. Other times the amplitudes are about 5 times too large.

On another bug front, I've had some occasions where UNDO disables itself. Those are the only two really obvious bugs I've experienced.