I forgot to say, "First, open the Activities Monitor." Maybe that;s obvious, but sometimes I don't know what people mean when they describe things that are so familiar to them that they fail to be objectively literal in their descriptions of those things which are unfamiliar to me.

Sorry about that and glad I re-read the post as it arrived in the list.

Chuck