This is something you will have to take care of on the keyboard end of things -- however, most MIDI keyboards include a transposition function.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 09 Aug 2005, at 11:51 PM, Taris Whitepaw wrote:

I'm using FinWin2k2 and I've just recently got back into using Speedy Entry after many years of not having a MIDI connection. Only one problem still plagues me. Is there any way to input notes an octave higher than played? My keyboard (which a friend has given me) stops two octaves above middle C and I like writing my violins and flutes higher. Is there any way to do this or do I just play an octave lower and transpose up?

Taris