Just uncheck the "Ambience reverb" button to disable it.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 31 Aug 2005, at 5:01 PM, Dean M. Estabrook wrote:

Hmm, I would have thought that moving the Qualtiy CPU way down, would have exacerbated the clicks, etc, rather than improving them. I'll have to try that. By absolutely dry, do you mean to set the room size to zero?

Dean