It's kind of sad that Sibelius new features should precedent what we really need, isn't it? Before a "serious" software should announce new features, it should certainly repair non-working features (non-working for about 10 years or so.) Sibelius can do it. Microsoft can do it. Quark can do it. Photoshop can do it, that means Adobe can. Apple can do it. Corel, as well, as Ghostscript etc.. Why is Coda/MakeMusic the one and only company I know of that cannot it's long-praised PS-features get to work?

Kurt