Title: FinMac2k6 mass edit & measure smart shapes
 I'm experiencing lots of flaky behaviour re Mass Edit and copying/pasting and I know some of this has been covered in the last month or two but could someone bring me up to date please.

I'm using a PPCG4 1.25GHz DP Mirror Door OSX 10.3.9 and a new PowerbookG4 1.67GHz OSX 10.4.2.

COPYING/PASTING
I'm trying to copy/past a solo line of florid clarinet solo using the Finder used to copy everything now it seems to miss out measure Smart Shapes eg hairpins (cresc/dim).

Using the Mass Edit with all filters ON (even measure Smart Shapes) still doesn't copy the cresc/dim hairpins or other shapes.

Am trying Robert Patterson's Plug-in demo and this seems to work most of the time but other times I get empty measures pasted.

ERRATIC MEASURE SMART SHAPES
using Smart Shapes measure attached shapes is hit and miss. They mostly tend not to stick where they're placed and bounce around with only slightest move with the mouse. Very erratic and frustrating. The music is a florid clarinet solo with considerable grace notes. Even on straight stretches of notes the hairpins bouncing around when I nudge them slightly into position.

Note attached smart shapes are OK.

I've tried this on both my desktop and powerbook Macs and same behaviour.

any ideas/suggestions would be most welcomed
--
cheers, Claudio