On 9/14/05, John Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In the View menu I have no "Show Active Layer Only", even though the
> manual says it should be there.

This is actually in the Options menu now.

> There is also another stupid bug.- I wished to erase all the chords
> and only the chords , so that was all I ticked off leaving everything else
> un-ticked. So what happened? It also erased all my measure numbers make it
> necessary to enter them all again.

I've never had any problems in Mass Edit, going to 'Clear Items' in
the Mass Edit menu, selecting 'Entries' and checking only 'Chords.'
This has always left measure numbers alone.

Are you selecting the measures before attempting to clear the chords?
Try using 'Select All' (command-A or ctrl-A) on the piece before
attempting to clear the chords.

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]