Sure, select it and press delete (choose lyrics - edit word extensions first
of course)


----- Original Message -----
From: "Brad Beyenhof" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Finale] Edit left side of word extension?


> On 9/29/05, Burt Fenner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Brad Beyenhof wrote:
> >
> >> I'd like to be able to move the left side of the word extensionto the
> >> right, because a) the editor of this project has asked me to and b)
> >> the collision looks absurd, even if I hadn't been instructed to fix
> >> it.
> >
> > I would get rid of the extension and use a custom line.
>
> I have Smart Word Extensions turned on, though (for other extensions
> in this file). With Smart Word Extensions turned on, I can't figure
> out how to get rid of just one extension in order to replace it with a
> custom line. Is this possible?
>
> --
> Brad Beyenhof
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://augmentedfourth.blogspot.com
> Silence will save me from being wrong (and foolish), but it will also
> deprive me of the possibility of being right.       ~ Igor Stravinsky
>
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to