Hi Chuck,

Owain's most brilliant answer is they way to go in my opinion as far as changing the note heads to Chord Sym!~ (that's a new one for me! Thanks Owain!")

If you still want to fix your stem connection on the Maestro font:

Click on Create
Click on Set Font to select the font you want to fix the connection on (in this case Maestro)
Click on Select to select the problematic notehead
Drag the stem connections to the position you want them to be
Click O.K.

Your Maestro Stem Connections should be fixed.

Hope that help for future reference...and I hope I understood your question correctly! :-)

Best,

Karen

The problem is that the note head font for the rhythm is Maestro, and I can't seem to "reach" Maestro to change the stem connections for this note head (which are now ugly). When I go in to the stem connections options, I can see Maestro Percussion, Salzedo and Chord Symbol (the last two are Bill duncan fonts), but no Maestro. I'd like to change the note heads to Chord Sym - that would be the best solution, but I can't figure out how to do that on only this part of the measure. Short of that, I'd like to get in to the Maestro font for stem connection options, but I don't see how to do that either.

Any of you know what piece of information am I missing here? Momentarily frustrated.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836