Dave Cushman wrote:

I'm still using 2001 on MAC 9.1.

In the print dialog box (for a laser printer), I save to file and "include all fonts." I drag the postscript file to macps2pdf, the result a .pdf that works fine on all platforms.

Thanks for this, and for other replies. BUT when I try it here, I get only an error message: "GhostScript 9.216656 has encountered an error (-100) rendering the file ''''. The page may not be displayed completely!" and the only option is a button ominously labeled Abort, which does exactly what it promises :-( The only difference between what I'm doing and what Dave describes above is that I have MacGSview instead of macps2pdf, but it's clearly supposed to work exactly as he describes.
  What am I doing wrong? Could I have the bits and pieces in the wrong places
or something?
Thanks, Ch.S.