Yeah, that's pretty much worked for me also

Dean

On Nov 10, 2005, at 10:02 AM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Apropos this issue - Darcy suggests setting the master volume in the mixer somewhere around 64 when using GPO sounds, and then reducing the level of other instruments in order to adjust balances rather than boosting the softer ones. Works for me.

Chuck