Hello Stig,

In the menu bar click on Simple > Simple Entry Options. Check "Playback Notes on Entry"

Mark

On Nov 22, 2005, at 8:58 AM, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

Here is a question from Stig, which I am happy to forward for him:

Hello Johannes,

I write to you on this address because I can't get through on the
Finale mailing list. I'm out in the country and really needs to get
some work done on my totally new Powerbook.
I would really appreciate your help on this one:

I am trying to use Finale 2005 on my ne w Powerbook. I'm using speedy
entry and I expected to hear some sound when I inserts the notes. But
there is only silence. When I play-back the score the sound is there
and it's okay.
Can anyone help me to make the sound playing when I insert the notes?

Another question is how do I make the function keys on my powerbook
work so I can use them with Finale as shortcuts for the tools?

Stig Christensen

http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de