Kurt Gnos wrote:

I did some more research. The uneven spacing problem seems to come up most when I start a new piece from scratch. This is what I do mostly, adding bars automatically since I do most work in speedy entry.

Using templates, only sometimes the second page will be spaced differently from the first. But since I don't normally use it, I wouldn't know for sure.

But hey! I know some workarounds. If I only knew a workaround for the non-working EPS export (WinXP)...

How I envy the Sibelius guys. Select the measures, export EPS, finished.

They do offer a competitive upgrade, so you don't have to envy them -- you can become one! Or you can do like a lot of us do -- go both ways! ;-)

--
David H. Bailey