Much worse than that, I just discovered that changing time signatures (independant for each 4 staves of this string quartet) at the end of the document changed the time signature in the staves at the begining (mesure 4) of the piece. Ouuuuuuuuuuuh!

Eric Dussault
Finale 2006b for Mac
PowerMac G5 Dual 1.8 GHz
1GB Ram