Hi,

I just started my first GPO (bigband) project in Finale. The sounds are fine, but, boy, you have to wait a long time for the sounds getting loaded. And the next time I opened the project, the same again.

I guess I will have to use the smart music synth unless I really need good sounds and save them to a wav file. It's a pity, I like good sounding playback, but this is too much.

Maybe if Finale got an option to load the sounds in background, while you can still work on a file, it might be bearable.

A pity Finale won't work with HyperCanvas VST - it sounds much better than the smart music synth but loads instantly, I often use it in Cubase to get a midi file sound halfway decent.

But now Finale supports VST I can wait and hope.

Hey, they got EPS export windows working, and I only had to wait a decade or so...

cheers

Kurt