This is interesting. Here on Windows I print PDFs using the normal Adobe printer driver, and the EPSs definitely are included as vector and not as pixel graphics. Interesting also that Coda/Makemusic blamed Windows for a long time for EPS not working, and now it seems that Macs have there own troubles...

Kurt