Hello,
I use Finale 2005, and just upgraded to Mac OS 10.4.4 from 10.3.9.  I
deleted that apple.com.ATS folder, as instructed.  Most of my fonts show up
fine, but I noticed, in the first file I opened, that an Engraver font
accent-with-staccato shows up as a box in its flipped form.  The regular one
is fine.

I double clicked it.  In the dialog box, the flipped form shows up as that
box.  When I go to change it, the correct flipped accent-staccato has
already been selected.  But it shows up as the box again when I hit OK, and
remains as the box when I leave the articulations dialog box.

Has anyone encountered and solved this problem?

Thank you very much in advance,

David Froom