On 18.01.2006 A-NO-NE Music wrote:
That has very little to do with MakeMusic. It's Apple's design.

Sorry, but this is not correct.
OSX provides basic default dialog API, but how an app behaves on it is
depending on the app developer.  For example, Acrobat gives you
everything you need on the initial pane.

OK, but 99% of the applications I use do exactly the same as Finale, so it is obviously the Standard way to do it. Look at Safari.

Send a feature request :-)

Firstly I have completely given up on feature requests (you and I know why that is), and secondly I am not actually bothered by this particular problem. I wouldn't even know about it, had it not come up on the list.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de