Hi, what about :

Landi, Stefano                  Passacalli della Vita, "Homo fugit velut umbra"
Händel, Georg Friedrich Chaconne in g (minor) for harpsichord (keyboard suites)(more chaconnes) Monteclair La Melancolique & Chaconne,"Quatrieme Concert pour la Flute Traversiere"
La Barre                                        Petite Passacaille from Suite
No. 13 in D
Morel, Jorge                            Chaconne en Trio, 1er Livre (1709)
de Visée, Robert                        Chaconne, Suite in a (minor) for theorbo
Purcell, Henry                  Chaconne in g (minor)

Jan.

Op 26-feb-06, om 08:04 heeft Ryan Beard het volgende geschreven:

Hi All,

Hoping you can help me by contributing to the
following list of chaconnes and passacaglias currently
in my iTunes library. I would love to know about any
classical piece or movement of a larger work that has
a ground bass. Even if just a portion of the movement
is chaconne- or passacaglia-like. Example: the 3rd
movt of the Barber Cello concerto listed below.
Chances are I already have recordings of them, but
they just slipped my mind when labeling the pieces. I
really like these types of pieces and want to get more
examples of them. I'm not really even concerned if
it's technically a chaconne or passacaglia. Thanks!
Hope my abbreviations don't confuse you!

•Bach, Johann Sebastian Partita Vln: 5. Ciaccona
•Bach, Johann Sebastian Passacaglia and Fugue in C
minor, BWV 582
•Barber, Samuel                Conc Cello III. Molto
allegro e appassionato
•Brahms, Johannes               Brahms 4: 4 Allegro energico
e passionato
•Brahms, Johannes               Variations on a Theme by
Joseph Haydn, Op. 56a
•Britten, Benjamin              Chacony for Strings in G
Minor (Henry Purcell, arr. Britten)
•Britten, Benjamin              Peter Grimes-Interlude IV
(Passacaglia)
•Corelli, Arcangelo           La Folia
•Hindemith, Paul              Nobilissima Visione.
III. Passacaglia
•Hindemith, Paul              Symphonic Metamorphosis.
II. Turandot, Scherzo
•Holst, Gustave                1st Suite - I. Chaconne
•Lutoslawski, Witold            Concerto for Orchestra 3.
Passacaglia toccata e corale
•Nelson, Ron                    Passacaglia (Homage on
B-A-C-H)
•Purcell, Henry                 Dido and Aeneas:
Dido's Lament
•Ravel, Maurice                 Piano Trio - 3.
Passacaille
•Shostakovich, Dmitri   Conc Vln 1: 3. Passacaglia:
Andante
•Walton, William               Suite from Henvy V: 2
The Death of Falstaff
•Webern, Anton                Passacaglia for
Orchestra op.1