dc wrote:
dhbailey écrit:
It does make some sense, in that otherwise Finale would have to license PostScript from Adobe and include all the routines for producing PS output internally. By calling on a PS printer driver, it avoids having to license that technology but still gets the data and the routines it needs.

I'm not sure you need to license anything to output a postcript listing. Sibelius produces it's own PS and EPS output without needing a postcript printer driver.

Sibelius may have licensed the Postscript routines from Adobe. Or not, I really have no clue, was just thinking out loud.

--
David H. Bailey