Hi all- I didn't think of this---
the guitar's a transposing instrument, normally notated an octave higher
than it sounds. The composer gave me the correct notation, but the TAB
feature doesn't take the transposition into account when figuring the fret
numbers. One has to tranpose the scratch staff before moving it to the TAB
staff. So, in this case the highest note uses fret 18, not 28!

All is well, therefor- but I've learned some things about Finale's TAB
features I never had to use before! so all's not lost.

Cecil Rigby
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal)
www.harrockhall.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]