Le 06-05-02 à 20:57, Noel Stoutenburg a écrit :

Jacki Barineau wrote:

Is there some way to force the rests in Layer 1 to move down into the "normal position" even though there's a layer 2 voice in the first beat of the measure? It just looks funny with them sticking up above the staff!!

In speedy, I place the cursor on the rest, and drag it down to the position I desire, usually the "normal" position, but sometimes a space or two higher, if there happen to be notes in another layer that conflict with the normal placment.

ns

To reset a rest to its default center position, position the cursor on the rest in speedy and hit «*» on the numeric keypad. There is no need to manually adjust it if you want it centered, as you could accidentally move its horizontal position.

my 2 cents,

Eric Dussault
Finale 2006c for Mac
Real-time Finale discussion - http://www.finaleirc.com